Knowing where, when and how to reach your best prospects is the key to obtaining a good return on your advertising investment. Red Crow Marketing can research and develop a media placement plan designed to fit your business’s needs and save you from unnecessary and wasteful spending.
If you need to know how to get the most bang-for-your-advertising-buck, you need unbiased and transparent EVIDENCE about the effectiveness of your marketing and advertising. But who can provide that to you? We can.
At Red Crow Marketing, we use a wide range of credible analytic measurements to help you see what you’re doing well…what you’re not doing well, and what you should be doing. Like many others, you’ll probably be surprised at what you’ll see!
• Meeting with all the media sales reps for you, and identifying recommendations and programs that actually make sense for you
• Analyzing your best options to create a well-rounded strategy to help you achieve your marketing objectives
• Negotiating with the media to get the best rates and ROI for your dollars
• Plan and coordinate all your ads and communications with you, then make sure they reach the right media and are placed in the right times
• Auditing your media placement invoices to make sure you’re billed correctly
By thoroughly auditing both the media placement and results, you’ll have the data you need to plan how to optimize your results with a media strategy.
We’ll help you develop a written plan for media placement which calls for regular review and improvement. As the marketing game changes, we’ll help you adjust your programs to stay in front of your competition.
We’ll handle listening to all the pitches, all the research, negotiation, media placement and invoice accuracy checking for you – and you may not have to pay a dime more than you’re paying now. All this for probably no more than you’re currently spending. Just less work for you, and better results.
Pretty nice, huh?
160 pages of marketing advice & industry trade secrets! Marketing Survival in a Digital World combines the knowledge of over 30 years experience in strategic marketing and advertising with proven advice to counter the negative effects the digital evolution has had on businesses.
• Field-proven advice to help you in today’s competitive environment
• How to use traditional and digital media in sync
• Why it’s more important than ever to develop a quality-based brand
Our marketing experts are here to help. Free advertising advice.
No pressure, no obligation. Give us a call or email us any time!