Updated: 05 NOV 2020
In the midst of heightened concern about the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we would like to reassure and share with you measures we are taking at Red Crow Marketing to monitor, manage and mitigate the fluid COVID-19 situation. Our very first priority is to protect the health and well-being of our clients and staff.
We are coordinating information and following guidelines with the Centers for Medicaid and Medicare Services (CMS), Department of Health and Senior Services (MODHSS), and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Red Crow Marketing remains on the Springfield/Greene County Mask Mandate. Because communication is so important, we are actively utilizing alternative methods of communication, including phone, FaceTime, Zoom, etc., for client meetings whenever possible.
Red Crow Marketing is taking additional precautions for the health and safety of our clients, staff, and visitors:
- We are educating staff about COVID-19 and the associated risks of exposure to the virus.
- We have restricted vendors from visiting our office except when absolutely necessary
- We are focused on infection control best practices with our staff and clients.
- Staff have been trained on the symptoms of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), CDC recommended infection prevention techniques.
- We have communicated to our staff clear guidelines to stay home and not come to work if they are ill or symptomatic.
- We continue to monitor up-to-date information and update guidelines as information becomes available.
We continue to monitor information and guidance from national, state, and local public health and emergency preparedness officials to prevent the illness and strengthen our preparation for a possible outbreak. Communication is key, and we will continue to update you on any news, emerging issues, or changes in our regular operations. If you have any questions or concerns regarding our Covid-19 response policy, please contact us at (417) 889-1658.