Social media, blogging and basic SEO is not enough to generate new leads to your website. Instead, you need a strategic approach that focuses on creating and distributing valuable, relevant and consistent content to attract and retain a clearly defined audience.
Content Marketing Defined
The Content Marketing Institute defines content marketing as “the marketing and business process for creating and distributing relevant and valuable content to attract, acquire and engage a clearly defined and understood target audience – with the objective of driving profitable customer action.” According to industry research, marketers and sales professionals consider content marketing to be a subset of inbound marketing, where high-quality content fuels inbound success.
Campaigns and Content
While good content may fill up your blog and help provide a general awareness of your product, it is the GREAT content that will separate you from the pack, connect deeply with existing customers and draw in new customers. Consistently generating high quality content can be a challenge to even the most ambitious marketer. Here are a few tips to help:
• Develop a detailed editorial calendar for each new campaign
• Know your customer and where they are in the buying cycle
• Keep the content compelling by creating easy-to-read chunks
• Offer additional information to read or sign up for
• Give valuable information – not sales
Tools for Success
There are numerous tools to help today’s marketer disseminate their information. A combination of content management tools like Google Analytics, bit.ly, WordPress, Gravity Forms, MailChimp, HootSuite and Capsule CRM can serve as piecemeal for a comprehensive program for managing all of your content marketing. However, it’s clunky, time-consuming and confusing to try to determine the exact cause and effect on your own. With Red Crow Marketing, we can easily help you shift your resources to the most effective campaigns and stop the ineffective ones.
One Online Marketing Solution for All Online Marketing Needs
An agency that specializes in inbound marketing can serve as a comprehensive content marketing solution as well as much more. They help companies attract visitors, convert leads and close customers. They integrate all the aforementioned tools into one powerful platform for e-mail, landing pages, SEO, marketing automation, analytics, social media and blogging.
Here’s how it works:
1. Create blog posts, ebooks, videos, and other content that answers questions your prospects are asking. Optimize it for search engines and share it on social media.
2. Turn traffic into leads with powerful offers. Use landing pages to promote valuable material. Engage serious prospects with clear calls to action and develop lead nurturing programs to keep them engaged.
3. Help your leads become delighted customers. Collect the information they share with you so you can help them on the issues that matter most to them.
As your online marketing partner, we help businesses with all of their content marketing needs. We’re with you from campaign development, design and content writing, to program integration and launch. We even evaluate your campaign performance and make adjustments to ensure you’re getting the best exposure possible.